I just realized that it has been way too long since I posted anything on my blog. Â Is it because I don’t have anything to say? Â Those of you who know me, know that I always have an opinion about something. Â Let’s just say “Life got in the way”. Â This is not meant to be serious commentary on anything in particular. Â These are thoughts that take residence in my mind. Some are funny, some are stupid and some might just get you thinking.
So – without further ado, I bring you Random Thoughts From My Cluttered Mind!
- Because I lived in Stover, Missouri, I’ve been called a redneck. Â I don’t mind that label. Â But, if you’re a redneck and live in Nebraska, chances are you live in one of these cities. http://www.roadsnacks.net/these-are-the-10-most-redneck-cities-in-nebraska/ . Funny that Papillion and Ralston are pretty high on the list!
- Since everything now is based on how a person feels and we are constantly redefining what is normal, do we now consider all heterosexual men, lesbians trapped inside of a mans body?
- Democratic socialism is choosing to elect the people who will take away your freedom to choose.
- Why is Trumps hair orange?
- It is increasingly apparent that those who call themselves inclusive are the most exclusive people on the planet.
- How can you support legal abortions and be against the death penalty?
- How can you be pro-life and support the death penalty?
- DIE are the first three letters in the word diet. Maybe that’s why it is so hard. Our bodies are programmed to do everything they can to stay alive.
- If Hillary Clinton becomes President, will pant-suits make a comeback?
- Why do I keep forgetting things I want to remember? Â Last night, I had a thought that was profound. Â I told myself to write it down and then forgot to. Â I wanted to include it in this post, but I forgot what it was. Â Stay tuned, Â these things have a way of bubbling back up.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Â I am going to set a goal of writing at least one per week. Â Who knows, maybe I’ll find answers to life’s most difficult questions.