I just realized that it has been way too long since I posted anything on my blog. Is it because I don’t have anything to say? Those of you who know me, know that I always have an opinion about something. Let’s just say “Life got in the way”. This is not meant to be serious commentary on anything in particular. These are thoughts that take residence in my mind. Some are funny, some are stupid and some might just get you thinking.
So – without further ado, I bring you Random Thoughts From My Cluttered Mind!
- Because I lived in Stover, Missouri, I’ve been called a redneck. I don’t mind that label. But, if you’re a redneck and live in Nebraska, chances are you live in one of these cities. http://www.roadsnacks.net/these-are-the-10-most-redneck-cities-in-nebraska/ . Funny that Papillion and Ralston are pretty high on the list!
- Since everything now is based on how a person feels and we are constantly redefining what is normal, do we now consider all heterosexual men, lesbians trapped inside of a mans body?
- Democratic socialism is choosing to elect the people who will take away your freedom to choose.
- Why is Trumps hair orange?
- It is increasingly apparent that those who call themselves inclusive are the most exclusive people on the planet.
- How can you support legal abortions and be against the death penalty?
- How can you be pro-life and support the death penalty?
- DIE are the first three letters in the word diet. Maybe that’s why it is so hard. Our bodies are programmed to do everything they can to stay alive.
- If Hillary Clinton becomes President, will pant-suits make a comeback?
- Why do I keep forgetting things I want to remember? Last night, I had a thought that was profound. I told myself to write it down and then forgot to. I wanted to include it in this post, but I forgot what it was. Stay tuned, these things have a way of bubbling back up.
I hope you enjoyed this post. I am going to set a goal of writing at least one per week. Who knows, maybe I’ll find answers to life’s most difficult questions.